Help MD1 Save Lives!
MD1 supports our first responders, police, fire and EMS agencies in emergency situations when a person in need may be delayed in getting to a hospital. Anytime transport is delayed, for any reason, MD1 is available to help provide advanced care beyond the capabilities of the local agencies onsite. We do this at no cost. Your support can help us continue to be there for our friends, families and communities during their most dire emergency situations and save lives. Download our printable giving brochure HERE.
At MD1, every dollar counts. Your generous partnerships allow us to continue our life-saving work and expand our resources so we can save even more lives in the community we all live and work in.
Expand each box below to explore what each partnership level allows us to accomplish!
Platinum Level - $100,000 +
Your gift of $100,000 or more helps pay for:
- A fully-equipped emergency vehicle
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- A Transesophageal Echocardiogram
Gold Level: $20,000 - $100,000
Your gift of $20,000 – $100,000 helps pay for:
- Protective gear for MD1 physicians
- Surgical supplies
- A Cardiac Monitor/Defibrillator
- MD1 vehicle & equipment maintenance
Silver Level: $1,500 - $20,000
Your gift of $1,500 – $20,000 helps pay for:
- Whole Blood
- Whole Blood equipment
- Advanced Airway equipment
- Portable Ultrasound Device
- Suture supplies
- Rapid Blood Testing supplies
- A Fiberoptic Laryngoscope
Bronze Level: $20 - $1,500
Your gift of $20 – $1,500 helps pay for:
- Breathing analysis equipment
- A Glucometer Kit
- A Junctional Tourniquet or Pelvic Binder
- Other life saving equipment
Other Ways to Give
In addition to partnering with us through a direct one-time or recurring donation, you can also partner with us through a variety of other means. Contact us today to find out more.